CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Things Linky Party

I'm so very excited about joining in on my first linky party! Katie over at Persnickety Pickles has invited us all to list some of our favorite things, with one catch - "non-teaching" favorites.  I love that it involves non-teaching favorites, but I hate that it's so hard to think of non-teaching favorites!  So, without any further ado here are my fantastic favorites!

Favorite #1: My family!  This is my step-dad, sister, mom and me at a wedding in Georgia last summer.  There is no way I could be where I am today without each of them! 


Favorite #2: Paisley Puppy!  This is my chocolate lab, Paisley.  (Yes, after Brad.)  She is almost 2 years old and since I have no husband or children of my own yet... she is my BABY!


Favorite #3: Photography!  I am still in the early stages of this new hobby, too, but I have to say I love it.  I have a Nikon D3000 and I love what it does to my photos. 




Favorite #4: Target!  I love shopping at Target.  I promise you there has never been a time that I've walked into a Target and walked out with nothing.  I am still in great shock that the nearest Target to my "new" house is half an hour away... :( 



 
Favorite #5: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!  Anytime of the year, any type of emotion, and any time of day, I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I've also  been known to enjoy peppermint ice cream at Christmas. 


 
Favorite #6: Music!  I am in love with music.  I can sing (in my car or in the shower) and I can dance (in my kitchen)!  I am going through a country music phase right now and am really enjoying Sugarland, Brad Paisley, and Carrie Underwood.  That's not to say a little Katy Perry doesn't get me pumped for work every now and then. 


 
Favorite #7: iPad!  I don't actually own this yet... but I'm hoping to earn one through a grant I applied for in the fall.  I will let you all know by the end of the year.  (I promise if I don't get the grant, I WILL be buying one!)  I am a technology junky- can't get enough!


Thanks, Katie, for letting me be a part of your linky party!  What a fun break from tonight's lesson planning and grading! 

1 comment: