CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Reading List

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's quite commical that I am counting down the days until summer vacation starts ... (10 full school days, 3 half days, 1 professional development day).  And yet, the first week of summer vacation will involve a trip to the book store, or amazon, to buy books to start reading for ...  yep.... you guessed it.... NEXT YEAR!  :) 


Anyway, here are the books on my list for the summer!  Please share yours when you have a chance. 







2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post! I am the same way...I'm already dreaming of next year and all the things I can learn/make, yet we have 14 days left!! Good luck with the end of your year :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Julie at Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher just told me about your blog, and I am so excited to find a fifth grade blog! I am planning to read The Book Whisperer! I just finished reading 50 Strategies for teaching English Language Learners and Working with Parents!

    ReplyDelete